Saturday, November 12, 2011

just sitting here...

On 11-11-11 I had oral surgery. I was nervous, but I made it through. I had my (4) four wisdom teeth pulled, you know there was no wisdom in those teeth. I took my Vicodin all night now I'm down to just Motrin. My jaws are hurting a little but i can sip on my coffee. Well to day I'll just be sitting around. I went out side and it was nippy and cold, I thought to my self how I would of loved to be in the woods this weekend. I have the deer fever again.

I don't know what it is but I've started reading books. They are the type of westerns. I have found It fond and causal, and when i get started I don't want to put them down. The Artur is William W. Johnstone. I sat here Thursday night and sat up till 1:15 reading to the end. On the way to the oral surgeon, I told Deanna that a new book was in order. We found a Barns and Noble store, took me forever to find the Western section. We the nice man behind the counter took me straight to them after I walked past them several times. I instructed the nice man to please label them so when I came in again I could find them again. Good book so far.

Well I know I haven't been on here in a while so I thought that I would Drop a line or two. To all my Blogger friends I will try to get caught up on the whereabouts and all that jazz later today. It is sure good to have the time to write some things...

Oh by the way I know that I am late. To my Marine brothers Happy Birthday, and to the Others Happy Veterans day.

1 comment:

  1. So good to see the post this morn'n. Miss ya more than you can know on Yahoo. Last time I had a couple teeth pull, I looks over there on the tray and see a big ol' hammer and cheisel. Oh crap I say. Pull them suckers out never a pain. Sorry you ain't as tuff as yer daddy.
    Love ya
    daddy

    ReplyDelete