Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sitting here ...

Well today is rain. So I will be sitting here, what am I going to do with myself, I'll tell you what I'm going to do. Nothing! I have the motorcycle on the tripod, I need to go trouble shoot the clutch. I will get dirty! Hold on the light in the kitchen needs to be replaced. I need to go to The Home Depot. Hold on, I can do that tomorrow. Hold on I have Dog training in the morning. What am I to do. Darn I have laundry to get done. So many choices I don't know what to do first. Well I can lick my finger put it into the cold , rainy air and see which way the wind blows. Well Just thought about that and now I think that all the stuff listed won't do it themselves, so I must complete all the task at hand. There is one thing I have learned from my dad Good ole Billy Bob, If I put it off it will never get done. So I will attempt to get it done today. Tomorrow I will see what is still left to be done.
I'll go for now...
Well I got the motorcycle clutch fixed. I needed to bleed it at the slave. took some stuff off, found the slave and the bleeder valve. pumped the clutch, opened the valve and out came nasty fluid. did that 3-4 times and filled the master cylinder 3-4 times now I have a clutch. Darn thing was engaging while at a stop. Good to go now.
Did the laundry.
Now just sitting here... what to do?
Well that light still isn't going to fix itself, better go get a electrical box.
see ya later. 

2 comments:

  1. Bout time I see's ya mak'n a good post. I knowed ya could do it if'n ya just think. It is a good post....really.

    You do'n them chores just like yer daddy would....one at a time. Well, that's not true, I got 4 projects go'n all at one time.....stuff everywhere.....look like a redneck been work'n on my stuff.

    Get on Yahoo sometime. Miss talk'n to ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL....the word verification was kistapot....

    ReplyDelete