Thursday, October 13, 2011

He's Back...

I see that ole Dad is back. I am so glad to see he has communication with the world again. BB sent me a message that he was going to conjure up some funny stuff. He doesn't realize how bad he was missed!  It is good to know that ole BB has the following that he has, he makes a ray of sunshine in many lives. If ii didn't know better, I would think that we are all his Sons and Daughters.

I am at work today nothing exciting going on here.

We i betters get back to work before someone of importance shows up.

Sees ya on the flip.
Little Bill Piep

2 comments:

  1. Yup, daddy is back, but find'n something funny to talk about may be a problem.....unless motor home repairs turn into something other than easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad i know that you can fix anything. Well I do not think that you was able to repair them Tonka Trucks that fell apart at my hands.

    ReplyDelete