Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Quite Day...

Today is a quite day. I just finished ironing my uniforms for work,watered the plants that are dying on the porch, and checked the mail. So the big question is what to do next? I think I will sit he and think about it. Deanna and the kids are gone, very quite. I think this is what I need! I was wondering what BB is doing no internet, I don't have anything to laugh about. I sure do miss it when Dad is not writing. He gives me something to look forward to.

I will be returning to work tomorrow. I was moved out of my work area and now I am down in our Mental health area, which is also an extension of our infirmary. It is quite at times down there. You know dealing with people that are Mental health they can be problem-ma tic. We have a fellow that got rearrested on a failure to appear(FTA), he makes me laugh, he said that he was in 5 hospitals , then it was 8 and then it was 6, I was wondering why. Then he tells me everyday that he needs to get out. LOL. On the other side of the unit we have another that just wants out. He can't stay out of jail. He thinks that peeing on buildings is ok. All these guys make me laugh, then we have the shims. You tell me!

I have been wondering what I would write about. Well this is all I have right now.

2 comments:

  1. Welll, it's about time u showed back up. But i know work and family are the most important. AND these blogs take time! Be safe, have fun, and enjoy life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I are son. Don't know if ya knows it or not, but I ain't had no internet so's I can post a blog. Now I got to think up some funnys.

    ReplyDelete