Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bloggin

I was talking (writing) with Hobo Joe. He stated that this could kill ya if you let it run your life. I will tell you this, there is not a day that I don't check it and or read others blog. I sure do enjoy reading BB's , Hobo and Trouble.
They make me laugh and ponder things.
Well I have to get ready to go work on that deck i've been working on i got so much done on it yesterday now all i have left is to set the door , rest of windows, trim and siding. I think 1/2 day today and 1/2 day Saturday. Wish me luck.

Little bill piep

3 comments:

  1. Why, ty there, Little Bill, that's the kind of thing that keeps me blogging, and don't know (for sure) about it killing ya, but,,,sure does become a habit....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, this bloggin things grabs on tight Billy. Course unlike you, most of us aint got a job or young kids to take up our time anymore. And bloggin aint important next to them 2 things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like blogging as long as there are no pictures involved...that is pictures of me, I like to keep a low profile.

    It is also neat that you go to a far away place (Terlingua for me) and recognize folks at the pay showers, store, diner, pubs, the porch, the cemetery (Day of the Dead celebration) and no one has any idea who you are.

    ReplyDelete