Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Words from me pappy

Well apparently I didn't do it right. Dad sent me a message (not in a bottle) and said that I didn't spell check and i don't know where to use a period.

Well Dad a year or so ago every word and line did not have a comma or a period or any of that stuff that is to go in a sentence. I am a work in progress. I do appreciate all the help that up give and I would not trade for a minute.

Now Jail, boy I'll tell you what a busy morning. No rest , had just about all the nurses I can handle.
Other than that nothing to report.

back at you later

4 comments:

  1. Forget about them commas and periods right now. I'd rather see a little more detail on all them nurses you had ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why were you among nurses? Did they get arrested or did you go to the hospital?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every day we are plagued with nurses... We have a responsibility to the inmate and to the state. The nurses that I refer to are Health care professionals (wannabes). Every morning we start the day with Insulin nurse, then physical nurse, then (vampire) Blood, Blood pressure,wound-care nurse, triage nurse and then we have the fill-ins like the Circuit Defenders office, Pre-Trial, and who ever else needs to come and see an inmate. Now the stuff I do Security rounds, feeding (Breakfast and lunch), and that is a start i can't remember all the stuff I do. writing it down don't look like much. I only have 12 hours to get this done. Oh by the way these nurses and all the above have multiple inmates to be seen. Yesterday seemed as if it would not end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. See, you can fill in all the details. lololol

    ReplyDelete