Friday, September 9, 2011

Just sayin

just sayin...
Today was like the rest at the Jail. I did what I do.  But other than that Nothing eventful.
Now let me tell you. I was able to sit for a few minutes and oh boy did I laugh at dads day (Billy Bob). That critter scared the crap out of him, don't be fooled he went and cleaned them shorts. An alligator in Texas. I think he was hoping for some thing like that. He makes me laugh, I almost couldn't contain myself. Funny Funny Funny
Well time to go. I'm ready for bed.

4 comments:

  1. I was just over at your dad's place and I see your blog moved right to the top. YEEHAH... mine did too earlier, I told ya we was gonna figure out this bloggin thing. Watch out, me and Billy jr is bloggin fools.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is always something to blog about no matter where you at....work or play.
    Yeah I notice you guys is get'n somthing done bout this blogg'n stuff.
    Appreciate all the compliments....have ya ever thought bout put'n them on MY blog? You do'n good mine son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where you at Billy. How come you aint been comin' round lately, you on vacation or somethin? Ok, I'll come back tomorrow see if your home then :)

    ReplyDelete