Monday, September 12, 2011

Jokes...

I have be putting it out there about Sgt. Shooter on Facebook. I posted a joke  (rummer) about him getting married. Man let me tell ya I got attacked by two women. But first let me say after I posted the original comment I posted a second stating it was a JOKE. I suppose the two women that got their Drawers in a super tight, can't read. I did not get the response that a few of us at the S.O. was looking for. All we got was the opinion of one that should not be on there talking about rummers' (little miss home wrecker). I had to start a whole new post to get some other crap started about a date that a few of us at the S.O. had discussed with Sgt. Shooter. Boy I sure was glad that them two women stayed away that time. Now last night I did some of the same stuff, still waiting on the out come.

Now on to someone else at the S.O.  Deputy Tighe is growing a mustache, he stated that he felt like he looked a little like Tom Selleck. Well he should have not done that. His new nick name is Magnum P Tighe. Well I had to go further than that, you see Magnum P Tighe works in Intake ( that is where all the a$$ beatings happen LOL ) and there is the rest of the cast from the show. You see the is Higgy baby - Sgt. P (Goat Killer) , Rick the Prick - McCracken , and TC - Schoultz. Now if we had 3 women down there i would come up with Charlies not so Angles. But for now I will stick with the Magnum P Tighe crew.

Well (dad can I start a paragraph with well) I was talking to Magnum and boy let me tell ya, He said that he was brewing one up for me. Man it better be good. If he comes at me with something other than good, I will just have to look at other stuff that will be the blunt of my jokery. Magnum said that he had someone working on this for him, and man am I scared. Goat Killer told this hired hand (Magnums friend) before that he was relived of Duty for some of his works of Jokery. This worries me, if the hired hand can be relived of duty for his jokery then it is pretty good. But i will say that Magnum is not doing it on his own, so my question is, is it really magnums shot across the Bow.

I will be back later. I have to go finish this Deck that I started. wish me luck.

4 comments:

  1. Son....we gonna have to have a loooong talk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remind me to NEVER let you know how to find me on facebook,,,,BB,,,he needs that talk,,,lololol

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Hobo. Where you at. Missing the good blog. you posted about can bloggin kill ya or something like that. Your still kickin, aren't you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still kicking alright Billy. Doing just fine. I commented last night on your previous post cause I was thinkin the same thing bout you. I'm beginning to think this bloggin could kill ya if let it take over your life. Sure is fun though.

    ReplyDelete