Thursday, September 8, 2011

Still working on it....

I just want to say...
I don't have this Bloging thing figured out. It looks like Billy Bob has it figured out. Now all we have to do is pull it from him (his knowledge). I finally got this where, I could look at the ones I follow, without going to dear ole dads blog. I appreciate all the comments and help that everyone has given me.  I am going to figure out how to post a picture some time in the future.

Well I need to be going for now....

I went out and climbed that ladder, right up to the top of a gutter. Boy do I hate ladders and heights.  The gutter was clear and all i figure is that the downspout hat deb re in it. So i told the lady that called me to check on her water intrusion, that I could not find anything that would cause water to enter into her house. Checked the attic and there was no wet spots at the roof . Only thing I can think of is that the down spout had leaves in it causing it to back up. No rain for a while and the spout could have filled up with leaves, causing it to back up, with enough water pressure on it washed it clean. Any thoughts?

Well i will be back laters to see your answers. Now I am sure that ole Billy bob has me an answer. I will be checking in with him later.

Now theres me Right smack in the middle. That was the day they allowed me to carry the pea shooter i carry today. They even gave me one of those Barney bullets for my right breast pocket.

I figured it out all on my own how to post a picture, WOW.

2 comments:

  1. Dang Billy, thought you was in trouble for bloggin at work or somethin, looked like ya was in court. Only thing I know bout roofin' issues is, stay up there too long and you gonna get burnt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck boy,,,ur missing the most important one, don't see any 'trouble' up there under that follow column.

    ReplyDelete