Friday, September 16, 2011

Hello...

Good morning,
I know I haven't been on for a few days. I have been busy. I still have to get that sun room on the deck finished and I want to go to the hunting camp, but only I can have one thing and that is the sun room.

So i want to know how every one is doing. I read dads yesterday, and dang bus is broke. hire some one to crawl under there and fix. remember your age. I believe that you posted, that you have had bad nights.I think crawling under the bus will do you in if you are not careful.

ok I need to be going. laters.

3 comments:

  1. Whatcha been busy at? Where is the hunting camp? O yeah, what u hunting? Dove season here, hear em shooting over the hill on the river every day. I laugh when i see the doves hiding here. lololol they not dumb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. between work and side work, just very tired. Robert (BB's oldest son)is taking Matthew (my son)to his hunting camp this weekend. I believe it is Washington Ga. They better not be hunting anything without me. Deer season starts in 1 month.
    I am looking forward to going hunting (freezing and all that stuff).

    ok gotta go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here, where i live, is the deer capital of TX. Don't know what to expect this year, drought n all. I still see a lot of em tho.

    ReplyDelete