Monday, September 5, 2011

Man am I tired...

Back to work... (the jail) Today started just like the rest darn holidays. They SUCK. Croft and I are having to work ,instead of being with the family. That is what we signed up for. I want to give a shout out to ole Billy Bob mad Croft almost pee himself, cause he couldn't have that taquito.

Sittin here at "da office" thinkin of what we are going to eat. Croft is heading out to the store...think we are gettting yard bird in a bucket and tater salad.

Man I worked the ole tail off this weekend... Built that deck, put the roof on in the rain. worked two (2) part times. and man is my back and knees hurting, brain is exhausted of thinking. Now that I am back to work fighting sleep deprivation. I will have to fight a few more hours of work then I can go home to the wife and kids, eat me some diner and the off to bed. Shoot i forgot that new episode of American Choppers is coming on. No rest for the weary...I need a DVR.

Well its time to go find something to do...

2 comments:

  1. Edit your posts. Some words were left out, but since you're my son, I can figger it out. Use the spell checker.....letters left out of words. And have Ya ever hear of a period before ya start a new sentence? Sheesh!!! Don't be abarrass'n me boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. teacher, teacher, leave that kid alone,,,,

    ReplyDelete