Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Off day

Today is an off day. I was so needing to be off today. After working 7 straight days ,I am tired. I am still giving this Blog thing a go, I find it fun and I find that the people that I read are entertaining. I think that this is the best thing sense sliced bread. I am happy to be getting to know everyone. I hope that I say or do something to make you laugh, or just say WOW.  I owe this all to Billy Bobs blog, who by now if you haven't figured out is my dad. He makes me and others laugh. Oh by the way I am sharing with my partners in the Jail, the blogs and we are having better than Readers Digest, reading.

Well I need to be going for now I hope that I can Come back and give an update on the day.

well I did nothin the rest of the day. I went and looked at another job, need me a big ol ladder. I have to go pick one up tonight. I will have to take the trailer to carry it, too long for the truck.

well I will call it night now, talk to ya tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Shoot, get em to blog too. Kinda grows on ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well son, all I can tell ya is what Trouble saidd yesterday....fill in the freak'n details.
    There is something wrong with your blog. It's not going to the top when you make a post. I know it ain't me, so it gotta be something YOU did.
    Oh, by the way, thanks for the best compliment a man can receive....."that's my daddy". Well I suppose it's the best. It sure were for me.

    Now lets figger out why your blog won't go to the top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what do you mean it won't go to the top ??????

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you boys figure that out, would ya let me know. Mine says 4 hours ago when I look on other folks blogs. And that's a minute after I put her up.

    ReplyDelete